Every home should have a DabV
Mountain fresh, Clean Water !
DabV is a novel technology that uses sound to split aggregated water clusters. This brings water to a condition well suited for animals and humans, and less suited for pathogen bacteria”
- removes harmful bacteria
- dissolves limescale in hard water
- gives mountain fresh taste of water
- smooth feeling when drinking
No External power supply is needed
- there is no need for professional help for installation
- there is no running cost
- there is no need for maintenance
- one item can be used for all your water improvement needs
- the item is small and light
Water softening by DabV
In the nature
Water naturally aggregates
in stagnated water.
the aggregated water clusters.
Stagnated water in water distribution systems causes water aggregation.
DabV splits aggregated water clusters.
DabV splits aggregated water clusters
This results in water optimized for animals,
humans and energy transfer in the circle of life
Sound vs electromagnetic vibration
for water improvements
“Electromagnetic vibration is the movements of a mass-less particle, where visible light and ultraviolet light (UV) are different parts of the spectrum.
Water is often disinfected by UV filters.
Light does not travel well though dark materials, therefor UV radiation does not work efficiently in water with organic material and other pollutants”
DabV gives sound outside human’s perceptions.
Sound travels well through
water with organic material and
other pollutants like a chain reaction:
one particle transforms vibration
into another particle
DabV utilizes the natural
power supply is needed.
DabV – high quality water for you and for your animals
DabV for sailboats and caravans
Fresh water for weeks
No power supply is needed
How We Do It
- NWorks without electricity, battery or filter
- N100% energy and environmentally friendly
- NSmart technology with Norwegian origins
- NThe units are mobile and easy to move
More Than Water
Developed by a Norwegian inventor and produced in Norway. Based on more than 10 years of research and development.